9 Apr 2017

A Long Walk Along the Regent's Canal and Back through the City

A little interlude from Iceland trip blogs....

Today I walked 20 miles on this ridiculously warm and sunny April day! I'm training with my friend Christianne for the Moonwalk - a marathon walk done during the night in the middle of May - wearing bras! It's organised by Walk the Walk - a charity that raises money and makes grants to various breast-cancer related charities and organisations.

Anyway, this blog isn't about the charity (more on that later); I just thought I'd add a few photos of the wonderful Regent's Canal and a few from the way back through the City and along the river on my way home. I have only ever walked along short parts of the tow path, so it was great to explore some different parts of my wonderful city. Here's the route I took:



And here's a selection of photos of the places we passed along the way!































The race is on the 13th May - so a few more training walks to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment