31 Dec 2012

My Favourite Photographic Moments of 2012

It's been a good year for my photography. I've spent far more time doing what I love than ever before; I've even upgraded to a full-frame camera. Travel has been a bit limited, but I've made up for it by photographing the city I love most in the world: London. The other subject much snapped this year has been my lovely cocker spaniel puppy, Henry, who arrived here in July. Without him I'm sure there would've been far more foreign travel, but far fewer dog pictures!

Here's a few of my highlights from the year, in roughly chronological order:

Liverpool

Chamonix
Paris

Iceland

Barra, Outer Hebrides


The Isle of Skye

The Scottish Highlands


Antwerp, Belgium


Henry

Cornwall

Suffolk

And last but not least:
London


Looking forward to 2013 and all the photographic opportunities it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment